Well at least I remembered it. 25 years married and still counting. We both had to work so it was pretty much another day the plan being to enjoy a weekend away next weekend which I’m looking forward to immensely. Anyway we dropped by Marlylebone reg office where we got married 25 years ago, got a randomer to take a pic of us both and headed off in different directions to work.
I have to say I count myself among the luckiest of people to have had a partner who has not only given me three great kids but one who still works hard, is generous to a fault, hugely popular, commercially astute (and successful) and who has found it acceptable to stick by me for 25 years and a somewhat erratic career.
Monday 11th 2.5 miles on tready
Tuesday 12th 1m (just) walking from Hyde Park Corner to Marble Arch
Juneathon total (running) 20m
Juneathon Ambition: Unrealistically high.
Juneathon Status: Lower than shark shit.
Lover of Herts and Labs, family, travelling, cooking, eating, video production and occasional running
- @OliTaiwo pumpgyms.com croxley bus park mate - open 24/7 i think and all for a tenner a month 1 hour ago
- How to Generate Leads With Video Marketing socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-generat… via @smexaminer 3 hours ago
- RT @xfactorcomms: "How to Generate Leads With Video Marketing" shrd.by/ZjzK80 3 hours ago
- Just updated my free website with webs.com. Check it out! socialvideo.webs.com 4 hours ago
- Recipe for a wet w/e: Taken 2 & World Without End from @LOVEFiLM and a case of Bonarda from @NakedWines. I'm going nowhere. 4 hours ago
Earlier on this site…